81 C10 swb

Thanks Brett, I'm glad you told me I was gonna pop them on lol.

Sent from my b hole

Yeah, I had to buy a new set because I messed a set up trying to get them off when I changed length of my uppers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I had to buy a new set because I messed a set up trying to get them off when I changed length of my uppers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sucks. I am just gonna paint mine black I didn't see a need in paying the extra for powder. I didn't even get a decal from them, and you sent me 5!

Sent from my b hole

I picture you walking around the house with an imaginary steering wheel in your left hand, the control in your right, cruising slowly through going *pshhh, pshh* as you come to a stop on the couch :rofl:

:rofltank: SO much this.

I'd do the same thing :crazy:

Billet caps that cover the jeebus joints on top of the upper arms. They are pictured in the left of the photo of the arms and have the mmw logo engraved.

I think you're crazy for wanting a flat finish to be honest though.

I know most people say that but I'm not a flashy dude and I would be too paranoid in this area to sink a ton of money into a glass finish paint job. It'd make me sick if something scratched or dinged it.

Sent from my b hole

True true. Paint it white then, much less noticeable :crazy:

White was my first choice lol. James' buddy is about to fix his rust and paint his flat brown and flat pearl white on the top of the cab to match his wheels. Here is his truck:
tydedysu.jpg

Sent from my b hole