81 C10 swb

I think Grabber Blue with white factory style 2 tone would be sweet, I would like gloss better personally but flat would look good too

I think single color if flat, I'm not sure how it would look to have factory two tone but with flat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
zuvupumu.jpg

This color looks good.

Sent from my b hole

Be honest how many times have you held the switchspeed controller in your hand and imagined you were in the truck? :lol:

Be honest how many times have you held the switchspeed controller in your hand and imagined you were in the truck? :lol:

I was carrying it around a minute ago lol. The ole lady was not amused. I put it back in the package so I didn't damage it lmao.

Sent from my b hole

I picture you walking around the house with an imaginary steering wheel in your left hand, the control in your right, cruising slowly through going *pshhh, pshh* as you come to a stop on the couch :rofl:

Make sure everything is 150% done before putting the Jeebus caps on. Once they're on, they are hard as hell to get off without messing up

I picture you walking around the house with an imaginary steering wheel in your left hand, the control in your right, cruising slowly through going *pshhh, pshh* as you come to a stop on the couch :rofl:

I need to practice hitting the controller so I'm ready lol.

Make sure everything is 150% done before putting the Jeebus caps on. Once they're on, they are hard as hell to get off without messing up

Thanks Brett, I'm glad you told me I was gonna pop them on lol.

Sent from my b hole