81 C10 swb

Soon as I get the rust fixed and the interior done I'm gonna start piecing my LS swap together. Let's see who gets it done first mikey :crazy:

It is but carbs can eat a bag of dicks. DNW to constantly be messing with that shit. Soooooo much more potential with a new motor.

It isn't fun, That and those shit ass detent cables.

Soon as I get the rust fixed and the interior done I'm gonna start piecing my LS swap together. Let's see who gets it done first mikey :crazy:

Hopefully ordering my 4 link soon and see about moving it to Junkman's shop so he can cut it up :popcorn: lol. I have a fairlane I need to get home, cleaned up, and sold and then I will be finding me a drivetrain. James knows a local guy that sells the harnesses and pcm's for the swap :kiss:

Hell yeah dude. That'd be awesome to get a harness already done, idk about you but I'd definitely be willing to fork over a little extra to not have to dissect and piece together a harness like the guy did on that page I showed you lol

Hell yeah dude. That'd be awesome to get a harness already done, idk about you but I'd definitely be willing to fork over a little extra to not have to dissect and piece together a harness like the guy did on that page I showed you lol

Fuck yes, that scared me lol. Everything seems straight forward other than the harness :imo:
I need an LS and trans, nice fuel cell, aluminum radiator, and some vintage air lmao.

:dickslinger: now you gotta start Hoe'n to pay for it ......... bahahaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

Yeah, get some info on the harnesses sometime, I'm curious too. Although, I just found some plug and play stuff :pepper:
Texas Speed and Performance - Wiring Harnesses

I would much rather drop the coin on something like that than tackle it myself lmao. Wiring frightens me bad.
Plans for the truck sound awesome, can't wait to see it come together.

Here's a link for another standalone harness. I've heard some good things about this place but have no first hand knowledge of them or their work, just throwing options out there
Engine Management harnesses by Current Performance Wiring

Thanks for the link!! :shake:

I plan on working on it some this weekend if the weather is ok, whenever it gets cold my back starts bothering me again lol.