5speedsilverado's 5 speed silverado

i remember seeing it somewhere before lol im right there with him in the quarter, he was 15.49 @ 90.91 and im 15.95 @ 87.55, not a bad difference between trucks lol

almost sits perfect in this spot at work lol

960118_606254466107435_1579952722_n.jpg

yep its a 2/6, anyone have fender measurements of what a stock height truck sits at? next to my buddies truck that has 2" spindles, mine sits a lil lower with bigger tires.

If they won't part it out, get it complete. Tear down heads, sell as bare heads to recoup some cash. Throw some forged rods and pistons in it, custom grind cam and some good flowing heads and you'll have a potential setup. Then go turbo :read:

I wish I had the cash to move my LQ4 build along some more.

:nice:

Mine has a bad #5 piston, and some slight scoring. It could be honed, but a 370 sounds much better :crazy:

I initially looked at the txspeed 370 with some additional goodies. Was gonna run me $7700 shipped. But I may shop around to other builders closer to me and see what I come up with.

Btw, this isn't happening for me for a few years, so prices will probably go up.

i was probably going to go through texas speed, the few parts i have ordered through them got my business. just have to get this block, then my build will start. hopefully get a t-56 too

Just buy a old block and let someone run through it
I built a forged 370, didnt miss a single part for half the price

Sent from my HTC One using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2