Important!: 2009 Pontiac G8 GT build thread!

11667342_10205559068194490_8388116917709641065_n.jpg

leaks are fixed (it was the rear main and oil pan), car is ready. Just needs the retunes uploaded and the oil cooler installed once I am free next weekend.

No. Considering what I owe, spent, and condition, it isn't worth it.

So I'll fix the trans and consider a trade or sale. Trading it in at the dealer would put me really fucking up side down. I don't know what debt is like, don't want to find out just yet.

I've lost interest. It just doesn't excite me after all the issues. If I can get something decent out of it I will. If not I'll drive it until the wheels fall off (3 weeks from now)

I've lost interest. It just doesn't excite me after all the issues. If I can get something decent out of it I will. If not I'll drive it until the wheels fall off (3 weeks from now)

I understand. Just sucks to go through so much then not even be able to enjoy it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Sucks you can't even enjoy the car man. Also sucks you don't even want it anymore..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My goal is to take possession in a couple weeks and try rekindle the flame. But I'm pretty much over this car. We're getting my wife a new vehicle so I can't do anything drastic.

Just get it running and drive the shit out of it, enjoy it as much as you can. It's a sick car, badass power too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you don't mind me asking, what made you choose them? Why not RPM, FLT, or Greg @ Phoenix since you're in Tehjas? Greg is the man and there IS NO better customer service than his.....

Rpm is ducking expensive. Circle d and century too.

Futral had helped me in the past with stuff on my build. They always seem to be helpful on the pages and forums. Also, they have built a few g8s, one being rather quick, one of the fastest. Little Red Riding Hood and Wooderson came from futral. They were willing to help out with my converter too. They deal with yank quite a bit. So they will rebuild, tune and test the car. As well as install the cooler.

phoenix is one of the best out here, but they do not list the 6l80e, and from what I have dealt with, if it isn't listed, they don't deal with it. North Texas Converters, Jake's Performance, and someone else who I can't recall doesn't rebuild them either. I looked at PATC, but decided to stick with Futral. FLT I did not look into. Didn't think of them, but in the past, I've heard bad things.