2003 Silverado 1500 build thread

Tailgate is sick. I asked Bohall if he took any video of it but he says he had forgot. I was hoping you'd post up a video :shake:

:shake:
And kinda, key has to be on to work tailgate. Dat anti theft

What theft is it deterring when they can access your bed by simply reaching over the rails? :lol: get bed cover in near future imo.

I'd get annoyed at needing the key in ignition for fckin tailgate to open. Should have wired it to lock / unlock with your doors imo

sent from your HTC Rezound

Oh, ya well true. Forgot how easy it is to steal a tailgate lol would super suck to lose shaved gate, although I never heard of it crappening

Tailgates get stolen around the valley all the time, but yeah I would install a relay that triggers the switch to stay on after you unlock the doors

Got my handle relocator kit in tonight, I'm gonna try to shave it by turkey drag but if not it'll be done and painted by the January meet for sure

What theft is it deterring when they can access your bed by simply reaching over the rails? :lol: get bed cover in near future imo.

I'd get annoyed at needing the key in ignition for fckin tailgate to open. Should have wired it to lock / unlock with your doors imo

also dirtbikes :read:

That button came out alot better than I had imagined. I thought It was something totally different than that from the way yall talked about it. I like it