2003 Silverado 1500 build thread

Need to do that lake picture again, but have truck facing you. Gotta show off le new 06 front end if its going in sig :yuno:!

sent from your HTC Rezound

What engine and trans should i go with next? THinking either 6.0 vmax/4l80e, new body camaro 6.2, or maybe a 2000's vette engine. Probably gears at same time, suggestions?

Throw a turbo on a 4.8 and boost it all to hell....oh wait, that's what I wanna do eventually :crazy: LQ4s can be found cheap enough. LQ4/80e imo.

Then just keep your trans and find a 6L, once the trans goes out they you can have it built.

Dd able? Mpg? Cost?

Definitly DD able, depends on how heavy your foot is and if any mods, not sure but some that have done the swap should chime in. Check with Cody(with the burgundy Z71), I know he did the 6L swap on his truck.

Personally not a fan of them.
I do like chome/brushed/polished wheels better than black though, so I say get something that isn't black :crazy:

i need help on finding some good looking 20x10's. x12's are kinda out of question becuase of money. not sure about black or not, since truck is black and white, namsayin? please leave opinions