1999 GMC Sierra 2wd Build thread. (What's left)

9c843ca5b17be24dd52a4199414a0c63.jpg

Everyone hates these. I have to say I like them. Clear tails, just need some amber LEDs (you can see the orange bulb, pretty hideous)

Also ordered 03-06 GMC bumper, grill etc. buddy that swapped his 99 over to 03 is gonna help me out, he said he custom made some brackets. So we'll see how hard that is lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love those clears actually! Been trying to find some obs clears for mine

I looked for months man. There are a few sets around my neck of the woods, but the prices.......in...fucking...sane.. Where I live Billet specialties and clear taillights are worth gold lol

I looked for months man. There are a few sets around my neck of the woods, but the prices.......in...fucking...sane.. Where I live Billet specialties and clear taillights are worth gold lol

Oh I feel you... At this point I would honestly pay a seller whatever insane price he's asking for a set because they are non-existent around where I live, and I can't track any down on Craigslist or anywhere. Almost like they're a myth.

Oh I feel you... At this point I would honestly pay a seller whatever insane price he's asking for a set because they are non-existent around where I live, and I can't track any down on Craigslist or anywhere. Almost like they're a myth.

200 is the going rate around my area right now. One of my best friends met a guy off craiglists and bought 4 sets all in the box new for 15 a set, sold all four sets for 200 a piece

200 is the going rate around my area right now. One of my best friends met a guy off craiglists and bought 4 sets all in the box new for 15 a set, sold all four sets for 200 a piece

DAMN why can these things never happen to me?! Would be more than ecstatic to pay $200 lol

DAMN why can these things never happen to me?! Would be more than ecstatic to pay $200 lol

Matt Robillard actually joined a local truck group on Facebook that started in my area (Middle Tennessee). He got a set from one of my friends who is gonna ship it to him. Lol ever in the market I can always ATTEMPT to snag a set and I'd be more than willing to ship to any one on here.

Matt Robillard actually joined a local truck group on Facebook that started in my area (Middle Tennessee). He got a set from one of my friends who is gonna ship it to him. Lol ever in the market I can always ATTEMPT to snag a set and I'd be more than willing to ship to any one on here.

Yes please! If you could keep an eye out for a deal and hook a brotha up, it would be greatly appreciated

Yes please! If you could keep an eye out for a deal and hook a brotha up, it would be greatly appreciated

Yeah man, will do! I'll PM you if anything pops up. I have paypal of course so it's no big deal!

If you ever find another set in perfect condition or want to see yours let me know, I've been looking for another set for a while. Also need some clear 99+ ford tails now too lol

So what happened with the welds?

If you ever find another set in perfect condition or want to see yours let me know, I've been looking for another set for a while. Also need some clear 99+ ford tails now too lol

So what happened with the welds?

So I threw one of them on and one leaked air, no big deal. I was gonna fix it, well THE next day. I had that wreck, idk kinda panicked and sold em lol. Insurance isn't/didn't cover anything. The other car, my truck nothing. I'm in the process of taking them to court, I have an insurance card that said I was covered. Well when I called to report my claim, they said no it was a typo, I'm not covered. Just a huge mess man, figured I'd just let em go, while I was in such a pickle, I'll get another set.

b225c49c17a414d51c3c1de88374d59b.jpg

Wouldn't had been a huge deal if this wasn't what I have to fuckin pay for. I made a massive "payment" on it. So I'm kinda pinching pennies until I get a break from college and can get back to working out of town.

9d19a2c2e2927cd964d16d5f1a810a34.jpg

Bought these locally for 20? Not bad... The back is broken, but easy fix IMO.
d29804a63da183bbb9819804dc1ed4e5.jpg
b81ac9477266e1a2d2323b622b25bf7b.jpg

Gonna try to fix em a bit tonight.

03ed4383b25aa9ee277f85e12017a59b.jpg

Then my boss gave me these. Lol I mean he only charged me 15 bucks, he said he hated them, and they were gonna be thrown away.