07 classic vmax build thread

the monroe shocks suck dick, they are really soft, ask me how I know? I also blew the t-bar on one of my front shocks, completely fucked them!

The rear of my truck is super light due to having no spare or hitch or real bumper lol. It rides a ton better than my Bilsteins did for sure. Not super stiff and all. They are just on the rear. Front are stock shocks till I get some new ones. I have torsion bars up front too so my shocks mount differently like a 4wd lol I can't even use the Monroe ones for the front anyways. I'll try them on the rear for a while. They were cheap anyways. Can always warranty them out for different ones :cheeky:

Sent from Tapashit

Last edited:
I don't have a hitch, I don't have a spare, I don't have a bumper at all, nor rollpan...still incredibly soft, I bottom out if there is no air in my helpers. They are for a light duty truck, Nissan Frontier, iirc.

Just giving you real world information.

When I ran normal stock shocks or even belltechs the ride was so stuff because it's so unweighted. I understand what you mean for sure. I just want to try them at least lol

Sent from Tapashit

Still think you got a bad batch jared. Mine never bottomed out. Even on the crew cab. His ex cab shouldnt ahve any issues

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

How long did it take you to put your headers on man?

Sent from my Refrigerator

Ah shit
y2yzejyd.jpg

Sent from Tapashit

Thanks guys. I'll take some better pics tomorrow at work. Only problem I have with it is the bump stops are fully compressed and it's riding on them. Gonna just take them out like other guys do. Other than that and still needing to do the tie rods, I love it. It does feel a whole hell of a lot faster for sure. I'll have to take an acceleration video.

Sent from Tapashit

I replied about removing bumpstops, I'd spend $25 and buy new smaller bumpstops.

While you are replacing tie rods, just buy heims from Brett (tukn4s) or any of the other manufacturers. FFR makes some too. There are others. The right shock and correct suspension components can make your ride more enjoyable. I was never happy with "it's a lowered truck, deal with it". I somewhat DD my truck, fuck being uncomfortable.

I replied about removing bumpstops, I'd spend $25 and buy new smaller bumpstops.

While you are replacing tie rods, just buy heims from Brett (tukn4s) or any of the other manufacturers. FFR makes some too. There are others. The right shock and correct suspension components can make your ride more enjoyable. I was never happy with "it's a lowered truck, deal with it". I somewhat DD my truck, fuck being uncomfortable.

I can't seem to find any that look like they would work :tableflip:

I do want some Heims from Brett but I've gotta chill with my spending money lol. Tired of being broke. I've had these tie rods laying around for months and my stocks are so bad I can feel it when I hit little bumps. So till I get Heims these will have to do lol.

Sent from Tapashit