07 classic vmax build thread

If I don't get time this week to do it I'll do it next week and I'll hit you up! But I'm gonna try to do a little at a time before the weekend.

Sent from Tapashit

I won't be home fron camping until probaly 1 so it would probably be 3 or 4 when I got out there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Wish I could make it. Tight on money lately.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using tapacrap

Aaron by the time you drive over here it'll almost be time to go home :sad:

Alex haz no muneez Bcuz racetrok

And thanks Chris, I hope so!

Sent from Tapashit

Sunday it's happening. Got a lot of shit to do lol. My friend works at the local Toyota dealership and he's trying to get his boss to let us use the shop/lifts and stuff.

I'm gonna be doing mcg notch, mcg flip kit, mcg spindles, 2500 keys, mcg carrier bearing relocator, oreillys shackle at 1", Monroe 37078 shocks for rear, BT sp's for the front, moog tie rods while it's apart, and some basic rotors and ceramic pads while I'm at it too. Having tires mounted tomorrow.

Just a little update before I get started lol.

Sent from Tapashit

Im so excited. Wish I could make it :emo: :cry:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using tapacrap

azy5uvyp.jpg
too tired to put all the details lol.

Sent from Tapashit

Ill handle the details. A group of knuckle draggin bums installed a magical de-lifting kit and now you're trucks actually cool.

Sent from my Refrigerator

Sunday it's happening. Got a lot of shit to do lol. My friend works at the local Toyota dealership and he's trying to get his boss to let us use the shop/lifts and stuff.

I'm gonna be doing mcg notch, mcg flip kit, mcg spindles, 2500 keys, mcg carrier bearing relocator, oreillys shackle at 1", Monroe 37078 shocks for rear, BT sp's for the front, moog tie rods while it's apart, and some basic rotors and ceramic pads while I'm at it too. Having tires mounted tomorrow.

Just a little update before I get started lol.

Sent from Tapashit

the monroe shocks suck dick, they are really soft, ask me how I know? I also blew the t-bar on one of my front shocks, completely fucked them!