01 Sierra Build

That's gonna look sick on a black truck. I would def go 4.88s since you're gonna have so much rotational mass to move. That's what I'm going with, whether I go 20x10 and 33s or 22x12 and 35s

:shake: Hoping it turns out as well as I'm picturing it in my head. Yeah, when I had 33s/20x12s and 3.73s it didn't have much oompf.

Decided to go another route...

P1080291.jpg

Chrome PC xmembers and drops, rear axle candy red with chrome diff cover and everything else will be candy red for the most part...

Ok Bill, you just sold me on getting a 1.5" BL. The only trucks I've seen em on are the already 10" lifted trucks, never one that's lower like mine. Looks good dude. That powder's making me drool

Haha, Thanks. Can't wait til it's done and together. I just sent the UCA drop brackets, torsion bar drop brackets and the front cross-member drop bracket with the PC guy to be done in chrome PC yesterday.

Me either, only seen pics online and it looks sorta dull to me. Could just be people using shitty cameras too.

**edit**

Real chrome on the left, powder on the right.

25gwkkk.jpg

The powder to me doesn't look like a "mirror" like the real chrome does. Looks more like REALLY shiny silver to me. Still looks good though.

Last edited:
4.88 gears for the front came in today! Need PC to be done and need to order keys/ball joints, then I think it's time to start tearing things apart...

I think it will. I know it'll work with a 2" so I imagine it'd work but be even more hidden with a 1.5", might just have to trim the bumper a tad. Hopefully someone else will chime in