Yates's Cummins SEMA Build

Fuck yo $400 grille Dodge!
IoP00gb.jpg

QwrLCjQ.jpg

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

bz2vJyx.jpg

NXqYxYX.jpg

fhJye1B.jpg

Man that render looks so much cleaner than a certain other SEMA build we have going on on this forum, or maybe it was on GMFS

Definitely build wayyy cleaner SEMA builds than most. If it turns out like the rendering it'll definitely be real nice :shake:

Yay stuff is happening! Bumpers should be on today, tomorrow at the latest.

MBRP polished intercooler piping.
XlCMqZO.jpg

AW4vSov.jpg

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

More shiny

PML rear diff cover, the front they sent was a prototype so still waiting on the polished front cover.

0xAd4mP.jpg

Coming together nicely! I hope we get this bronco I'm helping out with wrapped before it's time to leave.. I think it's going in the Toyo booth.
Can't wait to check this cummins out, man!

Coming together nicely! I hope we get this bronco I'm helping out with wrapped before it's time to leave.. I think it's going in the Toyo booth.
Can't wait to check this cummins out, man!

Tread pass or one of their booths? You will have to come by the Kelderman booth and say hi.

Tread pass or one of their booths? You will have to come by the Kelderman booth and say hi.

Pretty sure it's one of the Toyo booths, but I'm not 100 on it...
I will for sure try and swing through the Kelderman booth and say what's up! There are a lot of folks I haven't seen in a while that will be there, so it's gonna be a busy 4 days. lol

I love that rear bumper. Super simple but still adds a lot to the looks. Looks damn sturdy too.

Tires are getting mounted today. Waiting on a couple parts still and this build will be wrapped up.