Welsh907's winter build

Nice job on the instagram decoy :up:
ymuqu8e5.jpg

Truck looks perty good

Edit. Oh, and what do you not like gray trucks with tan bottom? :crossarms: :security: :ninja:

:crazy:

sent from your HTC Rezound

Rofl.
It's sad that I have to do that shit. Now some poor fuck is gonna have his dually fucked with. Lol

Truck needs new rims for sure. ASAP.

At first i was like :notsureifsrs: and then i saw :troll: and :better:

Thats the plan dakota. just not sure what I can fit with just a leveling kit. These trucks are extremely new to me.

Not sure about the newer bodystyle, my dads 08 mega cab is leveled and he is running 35x12.50s with no rubbing and nothing trimmed

Nice looking Dodge, woodgrain and silver pieces on the inside need to be painted black or grey to match the outside.

With a leveling kit you could fit 20x12's on 33's no doubt maybe a little trimming but would be extra clean.

MM962's would be my first choice or Fuel mavericks if i had that mash funding.

What color?
Plans are to paint the pieces the same gray as the truck and then I'm going to go buy some paint and pinstripe the pieces with the same tan as the bottom of the truck, with some white thrown in.

With a leveling kit you could fit 20x12's on 33's no doubt maybe a little trimming but would be extra clean.

MM962's
I wont be changing tire size. These 35's are basically brand new. I wonder if i could stretch a 12.5 wide tire onto a 12' wide rim. Those are what I was looking at, but cant decide between chrome and black. Theres already a lot of chrome on the truck, so I dont want to overdo it, but I dont want it to look off either.

Alson debagde demold and take off those steps plz lol

Edit: And mud flaps too

Debadging will come as soon as I can get a weekend in the shop. Steps will be staying for my 83 y/o great grandma until the truck goes to get bed liner and amps. Mudflaps are staying too. We have too much shit on our roads to drive around without them. Even in the summer.

Damn that's a big bitch. Those MM962's would look balls

Thanks. it is a big bitch. Truck looks wide as hell, thinking about maybeh some wheel spacers, but dnw the side of my truck beat to shit.

Last edited: