Static NBS Thread 99-07c

I'm sure it is. I'm slowly talking myself out of it. Then im like, naw it's just a backwards body lift, it won't be bad

Is a lift shackle and a drop shackle the same? Just trying to figure something out. If I had a flip kit + 2" drop shackles should be 6" drop right? Just wondering why the rear sits about 2-2 1/2 " lower. And if I wanted to level it out I could just put my stock shackles back on, or buy a 1" drop shackle?

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Is a lift shackle and a drop shackle the same? Just trying to figure something out. If I had a flip kit + 2" drop shackles should be 6" drop right? Just wondering why the rear sits about 2-2 1/2 " lower. And if I wanted to level it out I could just put my stock shackles back on, or buy a 1" drop shackle?

1. No, they are not. One will lower your truck, one will raise it.

2. Flip kit and 2" drop shackle is 8" drop.

What is your rear setup now?

1. No, they are not. One will lower your truck, one will raise it.

2. Flip kit and 2" drop shackle is 8" drop.

What is your rear setup now?

I originally had 2" drop shackles on it. Then I bought a used drop kit that said 4/6. But it came with the flip kit and 2" shackles so I figured I would just leave mine on there. So as your question is I have a flip kit and 2" shackles. Damn knew something wasn't right, lol.

Edit* so I'm basically on a 4/8?

Last edited:
not trying to harp on the topic but after a little research, ive yet to find these 3" springs. Only 1" and 2"-3". Which is what I have now I do believe. Any links to these said springs. Thanks

Wesley drive to New Orleans and we can slam the front :read:

McGaughy's and Belltech both make 3" coils though. My Belltech 3" coils sagged to 4" on my crew cab :mad: New McG 2" sit dead at 2" though

I use to have mcgaughys 3" drop springs that was going to install. I would just order them. Believe they are around $140 shipped is what I paid.