Static NBS Thread 99-07c

Finally have some good pics to update mine with...

e6u2avy8.jpg

aqesysav.jpg

6.5/8 Drop

McG 16+ 2" Drop Spindles
Stock Coils Cut 4.5"
Flipped & Swapped UCA
Belltech Camber Kit
Belltech Street Performance Shocks
Mini Tubbed Front & Fenders Rolled

Belltech 6" Flip Kit
McG 2" Drop Shackles
AVS Underbed Step Notch
Airlift RideControl Helper Bag Kit
Belltech Street Performance Shocks
Belltech Shock Extenders
Mini Tubbed Rear & Fenders Rolled

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
Close up pics of the hood fender gap?

Hood fender gap?

what roads did you drive on. lol I think everyone thinks they have shitty roads.

He must not of lived in the deep south like us Ryan cause your 45 mins away and can vouch for all the pressed gravel roads and even more dirt roads lol... pavement only on state roads. It's awful but my truck rides fine IMO for being so low.

Where the hood meets the grille. I know the 03-04 grilles don't meet up with the 05-07 hoods at all but yours looks a lot better than what I've seen.

ja3e3ese.jpg

Just put my Classic hood and grille on with the HD top cap. trucks finally making some progress..

what roads did you drive on. lol I think everyone thinks they have shitty roads.

Ive lived in 4 different states and traveled to over 35, and texas literally has the worst, along side of St louis. Unless you live in the southlake/keller area in texas, those are nice. But in GA I lived in the buford/lawrenceville area. Those roads were amazing. In texas there so shit bc its 110 in the summer and freezes in the winter, so the pavement flexes and cracks then sinks. Then big trucks drive over it and make it worse. Ive driven slammed cars since i was 16, with my truck being the highest vehicle I've owned so far. Road conditions are always on my mind haha. Louisiana has shitty ass roads too. Ive driven through there a couple times.

Ive lived in 4 different states and traveled to over 35, and texas literally has the worst, along side of St louis. Unless you live in the southlake/keller area in texas, those are nice. But in GA I lived in the buford/lawrenceville area. Those roads were amazing. In texas there so shit bc its 110 in the summer and freezes in the winter, so the pavement flexes and cracks then sinks. Then big trucks drive over it and make it worse. Ive driven slammed cars since i was 16, with my truck being the highest vehicle I've owned so far. Road conditions are always on my mind haha. Louisiana has shitty ass roads too. Ive driven through there a couple times.

Louisiana is still worst IMO lol. Crossing the state line is like a roller coaster

Sent from Tapashit

ja3e3ese.jpg

Just put my Classic hood and grille on with the HD top cap. trucks finally making some progress..

Classic? you mean 06-07 Front.... unless you mean you got it off a 07-Classic truck. Then I understand.

As far as the road deals the GA interstate headed to ATL is horrible. I have to stay in the left lane because the right has deep pot holes every few feet all over and the left side bucks like a bish. Yes some road in GA are amazing but a lot are not... and I think all states have there good and bad and most people don't realize it unless they live there. Want to talk about some awful roads VT and Michigan have the worst I've driven there twice from GA different ways both times and what a rough trip and I wasn't even in my truck.

Classic? you mean 06-07 Front.... unless you mean you got it off a 07-Classic truck. Then I understand.

As far as the road deals the GA interstate headed to ATL is horrible. I have to stay in the left lane because the right has deep pot holes every few feet all over and the left side bucks like a bish. Yes some road in GA are amazing but a lot are not... and I think all states have there good and bad and most people don't realize it unless they live there. Want to talk about some awful roads VT and Michigan have the worst I've driven there twice from GA different ways both times and what a rough trip and I wasn't even in my truck.

it is the "classic hood and grille" that came on the classic 06 and 07 "classic"

Never knew that the 06 was considered a classic see as only the last year that body style is created i thought was the classic models. Like a 99 classic or 07 classic.... I just have never heard to it referenced to that is all.

Never knew that the 06 was considered a classic see as only the last year that body style is created i thought was the classic models. Like a 99 classic or 07 classic.... I just have never heard to it referenced to that is all.

I know what your saying. but in general it's the hood and grille when I bought the parts brand new that's what they were considered was "classic"