Srlsy GM?

:lol: 13 minute video on swapping out lights. I wanted to show someone my retrofit at a car meet and yanked my NBS lights out in 5 seconds lol.

Shit, at least you just have to pop off the bumper cap. On the wife's Altima, I had to remove the whole goddamned front bumper cover and grill just to install HIDs, because I had to get the lights off to mofify the back of them with a drill bit. Took me like 3 damn hours start to finish. I installed the HIDs on my Suburban in about 15 minutes. :lol:

Shit, at least you just have to pop off the bumper cap. On the wife's Altima, I had to remove the whole goddamned front bumper cover and grill just to install HIDs, because I had to get the lights off to mofify the back of them with a drill bit. Took me like 3 damn hours start to finish. I installed the HIDs on my Suburban in about 15 minutes. :lol:

This. It's certainly a LOT easier than swapping lights in most cars. I did a friend's TC and also had to take the entire bumper off. That's unnecessary.

This. Was also doing lights on an ex-gf's Altima coupe and had to take the grille, bumper, and plastic underbody shit that went halfway down the undercarriage of the car. Broke about 20 of those little plastic trim rivet things. Never again.