Post the Truck you just cant quit looking at:

Id daily it
86ad302cb361c9acd42c99004654d176.jpg

Was browsing ig and found the guy who took a few picks of Ryan's truck at lst. Scrolled through and found this. Looks pretty clean imo

18a3d05793d170e6e2ff004df374bf14.jpg
Anyone got any pica of red tahoe in the back? Ive been trying to find those wheels on a nbs tahoe to show a buddy.

Seen a video on YouTube about a year ago of this truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont know if yall knew it but the kevin from the show bitchin rides at kin dig it designs built that truck. Few things i dont like about it but shits got some legit work in it

It seems like this truck comes up on here every so often, and we talk about it again. lol

One of my all time favorite trucks. I have wanted to do the bed on my white truck like that forever. Lot's of work and money to make it happen...
Kevin built it, Doug Johnson owns it now. Never met Doug, but Kevin's a cool dude. Met him at SEMA last year.

slamd2.jpg

slamd1.jpg

slamd5.jpg

slamd3.jpg

Last edited:
Dfw all of these

Paging Greggory

Benge got me wanting to do fully cm mirrors with chrome caps.

Dat paint doe :datass:

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Bet benge is taking a piss in those pics lolol
It seems like this truck comes up on here every so often, and we talk about it again. lol

One of my all time favorite trucks. I have wanted to do the bed on my white truck like that forever. Lot's of work and money to make it happen...
Kevin built it, Doug Johnson owns it now. Never met Doug, but Kevin's a cool dude. Met him at SEMA last year.

slamd2.jpg

slamd1.jpg

slamd5.jpg

slamd3.jpg
Fuck. So much want.

Novakan is around where i live now along eoth 2 other cover trucks. Old truckin editor opened up a shop around me
07f494c356936e9ac4c806b8d680b10a.jpg
476264970a815f87485e37f961cba94b.jpg
4c552041229d8d762286515a8e90e3b8.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Not bad but its starting to rust unfortunately. Just surface nothing bad. But its hard to do anything to keep bare metal from rusting

Clear it? I love the raw look of it.

Would drive a just cleared truck, delorean style...

Doesnt do anything for bare metal. Provides no corrrosion protectiom. Supposedly they make a clear etch primer then you clear over that. Point is you need something specifically for corrosion protection

Benge got me wanting to do fully cm mirrors with chrome caps.

Miss my fully smoothed and painted mirrors with chrome caps bad, butt fuck taking these DL3s apart. The regular power ones were bad enough.

Not sure if anyone knows or mentioned it yet but Kevin from Kindigit Designs built that black NBS ECSB.

Miss my fully smoothed and painted mirrors with chrome caps bad, butt fuck taking these DL3s apart. The regular power ones were bad enough.

Not sure if anyone knows or mentioned it yet but Kevin from Kindigit Designs built that black NBS ECSB.
Manual mirrors ftw.

Seriously. Adjust them once and unless you smack into them, they're good to go. Disassembly was cake.