Post the Truck you just cant quit looking at:

01bb31704dec286903d9e41762b54c97.jpg
:hng:

27k is the mileage. Asking price is still way high but it's a pretty clean truck imo.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

It's sweet. For sure, jeez said it was reduced too, so he was asking nearly 20 for it?! Lord. Super clean, would love to own it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^This. No way BC "built" that truck. It's got a bolt in 4 link, simple deop, bolt in rollpan. Clean ass truck for sure, I like it, but it's no custom and not worth that

Sent from Tapatwat

King Ranch is gorgeous. One of my favorite car colors ever made. We have an identical one (minus lift and wheels) as a company truck. I'm trying to get it.

I'm sorry but you could never get me to remove my airbags just to have a custom wheel.

Sent from the 4.hate using tapaturd
This. Not that I care about the airbag, but anything besides a stick wheel on a modern vehicle looks stupid. Just doesn't flow. Otherwise, that truck is gorgeous tho

Sent from Tapatwat

mint 2000 custom silverado, 27,000 moles

I've looked at the ad several times.. Lol 27k?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a lot of moles. :lol:

This. Not that I care about the airbag, but anything besides a stick wheel on a modern vehicle looks stupid. Just doesn't flow. Otherwise, that truck is gorgeous tho

Sent from Tapatwat

The way I look at it is if you're going to take the time to remove the airbag and run a billet steering wheel, make sure it at least matches the wheels on the truck.