Post the Truck you just cant quit looking at:

I could get past the ugly looks for that 2.8L Duramax.

That's like taking home the ugly chick because you think she has an ok personality, when with a little more work you could take home an older, more experienced hot chick with a better personality. :imo:

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I think they're close to the same size as older silverados. Driving an OBS feels tiny to me after driving my NNBS

Saw one in person and they are not a mid-size truck by any means. They're every bit as long, tall, and wide as an nbs imo.

Saw a few at SEMA. I'd agree that they're about as big as an OBS exterior wise but the interior still feels cramped like a small truck always does. DNW. And they're ugly as sin, they're too round. The Canyon actually looks pretty good tho cuz it's nearly identical to the Sierra, just 2/3 the size. Saw one on a dealer lot yesterday that was a crew with what looked like a 6' bed on it even. Not a fullsize so I wouldn't buy it but if I HAD to it'd be a Canyon for sure

de7eb3c5ee8fb4b1494662d99750f889.jpg

4831fd27d5f40807e03823217b463a97.jpg

d6ff7e7b8bca5de701ff9dfc104be952.jpg

Meh, I won't ever paint mine. I like the look but I've got too much chrome around the rest of the truck. I'd swap to a Silvy front end before I did that, maybe fully paint that, that one's better painted. That grey HD clone is sick tho, I normally don't like tows let alone roof racks and cab lights on dropped trucks but he pulled that one off perfect.