Post the Truck you just cant quit looking at:

:cry: :want:
bae9dee085f3952591abb5deb707ec46.jpg

Posted an IG screenshot of this a few pages back, but I ain't even mad. Such a sick truck :hng:

Love that minus the black headlights and red billet.

Want to do my front bumper like this soooo bad. Been looking at different ideas and came across this on ig last night. Exactly what I was wanting. Just gotta find out how to make a metal valance the way I want it lol.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Pretty cool.Like to see some better shots of it

Me too. At first I wanted to do something like cody Eastman did.

Then I saw this and love how the shape is just like oem only smooth, with a rolled opening and molded in. I sent mmw an email to try and get some info but they haven't responded yet.

Yeah if they could just round the corners of that lower opening just slightly more it would be great.
It's almost like when people would add the SS bumper to a Sierra or 99-02 Silvy, I always had a huge irritation thing about mixing those sharp squares with everything else all rounded off on the lights and grill...

I keep meaning to make a trip by MMW but always forget when I'm up that way. I remember last summer calling them about welding up a coilover setup they were like yeah sounds cool but there's almost a year waiting time for a project like that, lol

:dnw:

Too square and boxy looking on the sierra. Might look better on a silverado. Maybe.
Look at the silvy I posted nga. That's what I want now.
Yeah if they could just round the corners of that lower opening just slightly more it would be great.
It's almost like when people would add the SS bumper to a Sierra or 99-02 Silvy, I always had a huge irritation thing about mixing those sharp squares with everything else all rounded off on the lights and grill...

I keep meaning to make a trip by MMW but always forget when I'm up that way. I remember last summer calling them about welding up a coilover setup they were like yeah sounds cool but there's almost a year waiting time for a project like that, lol
Yea I think it would be best like the silvy I posted.