Post the Truck you just cant quit looking at:

Still want a 20" to put in the lower bumper for the GMC. Mainly just to piss people off that drive around with their bright lights on.

ajate2yd.jpg

One of my favorites

Sent from my b hole

i am so sick of seeing everyone and there mom having huge fucking light bars on their truck, one, let alone two i think is stupid. when would you ever use that? trying to light up the fucking sahara desert when your mashing mad dunes? like i would drive the shit out of that black obs because i think it looks pretty good, but i'd take those lights off.. thats probably over 1k of lights on the roof that you never use. idk. maybe im just a bitter old man.
I agree 100% I hate them..in the bumper or somewhere discrete like that is fine but on the bumper or roof is stupid as fawk imo
ajate2yd.jpg

One of my favorites

Sent from my b hole
Hnngggg

yeah i forgot to mention, ones tucked into a bumper or somewhere discrete im perfectly fine with, i saw a truck on instagram earlier with three stacked on each other on the roof, holy shit it looked dumb.

found it on facebook..

10155117_459328187534059_963102501_n.jpg

yeah i forgot to mention, ones tucked into a bumper or somewhere discrete im perfectly fine with, i saw a truck on instagram earlier with three stacked on each other on the roof, holy shit it looked dumb.

found it on facebook..

10155117_459328187534059_963102501_n.jpg

Yea thats dumb as shit..but his name has swagg with 2 g's so he must be a legit badass therefore making 3 light bars cool :shrug: