thanks fellas...here is a quick list of what I plan on doing

-Accuair
-Raised floor with Line-x
-Tandem trailer fenders under the hood
-MMW Arms (possibly)
-Id like to swap the interior to a 95-96 or an 03-up
-Billets
-and eventually a SFBD

there are some other fine details I plan on doing as well. Id like to keep the "stock" appearance as much as possible. Guess Ive grown out of all the crazy stuff now lol

Last edited:
Sound like great plans to me, I'd love to have a truck with all of that done :shake:

yea I put some chrome lugs on today and it helped a little. Wheels are one of the last things on my list to do. Personally I like the wheels alot and I dont think Ive seen another obs with them yet

I need to break down and get someone to do a render on mine one of these days. I agree with Dakota though, I'm digging the red. Almost any color you choose will match that white though

I guess I could update the pics a little. Kinda slacked with it but its getting done. Wheels are now red (no pics yet), Air Zenith digital gauges since I was having countless issues with the AVS digital gauge, and some other odds and ends are done but still have some plans before Layd Out in April. I also find the title of this thread funny now as I have another nbs crew cab lol.

2 by CoreyFloyd08, on Flickr

3 by CoreyFloyd08, on Flickr

AZ Gauges by CoreyFloyd08, on Flickr

and this is the most recent from a few days ago...liner will be sprayed today!

:secret:

Last edited:
No I decided just to do a standard black. My OCD would kick in if the reds were the slightest off so I figured that would be better