official aSSmeister build

6" brow imo. Love mine and that's all I need really. Is the factory sunroof tinted already? My dad's is on his Yukon so I'd assume yours is too. If it is, do 20 over factory. If not, do 5.

6 and 8 are the two numbers I remember hearing about. I'll measure down the shield and see which I like better, prolly the 6. But ya roof is factory 25ish or whatever. Just kinda want some extra to help protect the console area. Bitch gets got as fuck sometimes when I leave it for a while and don't close that roof screen

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

I have like 1 or 2" past the rear view mirror mount. Measuring from the middle. If u weren't a vagine you'd tint the whole thing

I'm in a tourist zone, so cops are tint nazis. I'll test the waters with this for a few months

Getting mine tinted on sunday. Come down to flem and get it done 80 bucks

Up to flem* but it'd cost half of that just in gas lol both sides here is 100, and idk how much more for roof and brow, maybe 50?

Or I'll get pulled over the next day and have to roll them down :lol:

lol. this reminded me, when we went for a cruise/rolling shots at the meet, we passed a sheriff and 80% of the trucks rolled their windows down as they had illegal tint :rofl:

Haha a cop should even fuck with a convoy of that caliber. He should sit there in awe!

But I has tint appointment at 9am tomorrow, on my day off :rage:

So I woke up early to make it there for 9 after a night of drinking.. Made it on time.. Get in and he's confused cause I don't have an appointment with them..

Turns out the Google search is fucked up, so when I Google the Barnegat store, it gives the Toms river (40mins away) store phone # :ayfkm: I have a doc app at 11 30 right here so I'm not driving back home yet. I'm sleeping in le trok in the meantime and he said to call when I get out