official aSSmeister build

Haha 0/2 is all I would ever consider

Would love 33s and x10s..But I know just a level couldn't pull it off. Don't really feel like Fucking with 1.5" body lifts.. So maybe the 6" (4.5") rcx kit, or see what else is out there for 4"

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Haha 0/2 is all I would ever consider

Would love 33s and x10s..But I know just a level couldn't pull it off. Don't really feel like Fucking with 1.5" body lifts.. So maybe the 6" (4.5") rcx kit, or see what else is out there for 4"

There are plenty of people with 33's x10's and just a level. you'll just need a kit, max out the keys and maybe some trimming

Yeah, plenty 4x4s with that set up. I have no block and awd doesn't like anything but flat angles I've read. So cracking to the sky isn't an option

Edit. Plus I have no plastic valance I could trim.. Mines straight bumper. So extra clearance would be good anyway

Yeah, plenty 4x4s with that set up. I have no block and awd doesn't like anything but flat angles I've read. So cracking to the sky isn't an option

Edit. Plus I have no plastic valance I could trim.. Mines straight bumper. So extra clearance would be good anyway

Let's trade blocks and u bolts then lol

Sent from Buck Tooth Betty

I wouldn't be able to crank up to level with a 2" block, since that's like 3-4" from where the front is now. Would need kit

And ya Mike, it's more like a 70/30 mix lol a lot of it I don't show to everyone or else I'd be in some shit hah