New guy from northern Ill

Los8AA

Nov 19, 2013
Whats up guys my name is Carlos and I am located near Gurnee Ill. I currently own a 2000 all black GMC Sierra. regular cab with a 4.8, flowmaster 40 series muffler, cold air intake, and 2" drop shackles. I have major plans for it this coming summer, I wanna do a 5/8 drop, some gmc 20" stocks, and fix the typical rust issues on these trucks.... rockers, bedsides, cab corners etc.. I am here to get ideas and get advice so if you have any let me know. also if anyone has any parts that they wanna sell let me know thanks!

Welcome from a couple hours south of you. Been up there a couple years ago with the family. Stayed at key lime cove.

Post up some pics of the truck.

Welcome from a couple hours south of you. Been up there a couple years ago with the family. Stayed at key lime cove.

Post up some pics of the truck.

Thanks for the welcomes and sorry but I am still at work, I will be sure to post pics when I get home.

Welcome to the site Carlos. About time someone from our area joined up on here LOL, this is Jeff with the bagged silverado.

Welcome!

Whenever you get a chance post up your truck... I like RCSB's :cheeky: if you couldn't tell...

Sent from my igloo using my SGS4 eh.

yeah you must work long day's came here to see pics :cheeky:

but seriously :iamdisappoint: