New from Ft. Bragg,nc

Riveradoz71

Jul 28, 2013
Already a member on gmfullsize figured id branch out a little bit

About me:
Im in the army, stationed here at ft bragg. Originally from north georgia.

Truck: 12 silvy LT Z71 2wd ext cab 5.3/6 speed, 3.42

Mods:
3" doestch lift spindles
2.5 CCM level
RCX UCAs
6" fabtech brake line bracket
5" RCX rear block
4-6" skyjacker hydro 7036 rear shocks
08 grille
Edge CTS programer

Future mods:
295/70/18 terra grapplers on stockers
4.56 gear
Bilstein adjustables all around
Tows
Maybe demold/badge
Led light bar in bumper cut out.
Catzskin covers
Full console

gu3ysu2u.jpg

sy8yvyve.jpg

ane3umam.jpg
usabany5.jpg

Fender measure on stock 265/65/18
F: 42 3/4
R: 42

:happy: yup people are getting smarter, slowly but surely lol it is much better over here. Real knowledge, no faggotry, all fun and jokes

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

welcome from jersey as well.

You need some wheels and tires baddd lol

good start though

Yep I'm slowly working on that without breaking the bank and pissing the wife off lol
I think I want to run my stock wheel though

Question.... I have a 5" block in the rear and my truck sits 1" Cali. Can I put my 1" stock rear block under the 5" block to sit level? And I may spot weld the blocks together for added safety if need be. But I don't want to do something that is completely unsafe!!!!

No I would have to buy a new 2" level. I guess I'll just buy 6" rear blocks... Damn I was hoping for a quick fix. It's always something :snoopfacepalm:

I have made my final decision on tires
285/75/18 toyo at2 extreme.

Anyone have any reviews on these tires?

i still really think you should wait and get some 10x20" rims i rushed into buying tires and rims and now i regret it, and even though i got a really good deal it still want worth it if its not what you really want :shakehands:

i still really think you should wait and get some 10x20" rims i rushed into buying tires and rims and now i regret it, and even though i got a really good deal it still want worth it if its not what you really want :shakehands:

I like the look of stock wheels and I dont really need a m/t tire. So for the money and size I think the toyos are perfect IMO