RC 2.5" level
Firestone Ride Rite with compressor
Daystar airbag cradles
HIDs in lows and fogs
Lo pro roll up bedcover
40 series Flows dumped
Stock wheels and tires
25% tint
Color match mirror caps and door handles; color matched front end coming soon!
Sorry for the dirty pictures

Before and after level

Thanks guys!

coming along nicely, welcome - future plans?

Thanks man, I've already got the colormatched bumper caps, having a little problem trying to figure out which bumper filler trim piece I need to make the conversion...they are different with the chrome and painted end caps but no one can tell me the difference! It'll probably be a trial and error thing! Also going to colormatch the grill and rear bumper also but first on my list is tires and gears!

just for referance you can click the little word box with the " in it and do multiple quote in one reply. Trying to make life a little easier for you.

just ordered trail grapplers for the gf's truck

Thanks my man! I appreciate the advice! I've been a forum stalker for years but never bit the bullet and joined!

How do you like the Trails? Aren't they pretty heavy, and did you notice any difference in the weight of the tire? I'm assuming you went from a lighter tire though...

I'm thinking about putting a 3" spindle in the front and take the 1/2" upper spacer off. I've got 3" of rake and I'd like to level it a little more. I actually got more than 2.5" of lift from my kit...front measurements were 36.5 stock and now I have almost 39.5...the rear went from 40 to 42.5.

I could always put a drop shackle in the back but I'd rather go up in the front some!