My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

My calspeeds fit pretty good. Had to put a dent in a primary and a dent in the collector though. I would have gone with pacesetters again but I got my calspeeds for $280 shipped with y pipe and bolts and gaskets. Went with ARP header studs though.

Mine still look good. Of course I'm in Texas where there basically is no winter though lol. For Aaron they would be good.. But then again he runs winter wheels in Texas..

Sent from Tapashit

Remember that time u had headers
:rage:
Mine still look good. Of course I'm in Texas where there basically is no winter though lol. For Aaron they would be good.. But then again he runs winter wheels in Texas..

Sent from Tapashit

71b.jpg

My calspeeds fit pretty good. Had to put a dent in a primary and a dent in the collector though. I would have gone with pacesetters again but I got my calspeeds for $280 shipped with y pipe and bolts and gaskets. Went with ARP header studs though.

Where did you get them for that price?

Sent from my Stealth Lookin iPhone using Tapaturd

:iamdisappoint:

I want long tubes. But no chance in hell my manifolds will come off without drilling, welding,.... extreme measures.

I am jelly of all you Texas fgts

got bored and started deep cleaning the interior and decided to do the back seat fold down mod and to pull all the bs from the back and throw on some sound deadening.

started with this

4mTYzJU.jpg

how it is now. About to go to the car wash to vacuum because I cant find ours then to pick up some sd mat if I can get a good deal.

zNo0IR3.jpg

sound shop wanted way too much for what they had. I can get fat mat in the same size as what they had for half the price so I'm going to order some of that. seat mod is done. after the sd goes in, I'll put in a piece of mdf to mount my amp to and hopefully that will motivate me to get going on a "system".

Keep It Simple Stupid

I5pz7k9.jpg

yaPUhXv.jpg

zip-tied the middle seat belt as it is never used and I didn't want it hanging around. the buckle is tucked under the seat so only one is up on each side (as seen in 1st pic). also pulled out all the extra junk
O7NyxX5.jpg

FNCvS1l.jpg

:shake: I was worried about catching the seat on fire when grinding so I just covered as much as possible with welding jackets/blankets. now I want to get new carpet and put sound deadener all over the truck.