My always changing nnbs thread

NO bs Nick, I was interested in le phone. What kind was it again? Im due for an upgrade soon, and really want to research it.

http://www.stylintrucks.com/parts/mcgaughys_lowering_kit/MCGLO39773/mcgaughysmcg34004-.aspx

Been having the itch since the meet.... Idk though.
But when I see this I wanna say yeah lol

4501b76a-f47b-0a0d.jpg

Been having the itch since the meet.... Idk though.
But when I see this I wanna say yeah lol

Same here :facepalm: but then I keep telling myself I'm not going that route again. Looks so good though

Nick do it!! Get the chrome cap n grill, put white or billet bowtie and no et! That looks fuckin good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here :facepalm: but then I keep telling myself I'm not going that route again. Looks so good though

Exact situation im in. I told myself when I sold my obs I'm never dropping this truck. I should've just got a 4x4 would make things easier lol

Nick do it!! Get the chrome cap n grill, put white or billet bowtie and no et! That looks fuckin good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I Know that truck is so clean. Here's some more. It's 4/7 but not sure of the specs, he was a member on gmfs.

4501b76a-7e6d-0bbc.jpg

4501b76a-7ec0-5021.jpg

4501b76a-7eeb-94e6.jpg

4501b76a-7ef8-3aff.jpg

4501b76a-7f08-7cef.jpg

Yea that is chad. He now has the HD front end on it. Me and cub met up with him at turkey drag, good lookin truck..minus the mirrors

Yea that is chad. He now has the HD front end on it. Me and cub met up with him at turkey drag, good lookin truck..minus the mirrors

Yeah I got some with the HD saved too lol I like the mirrors. But wouldn't do it on mine since I have the black/white front

vyUuE.jpg

O0cZF.jpg

w1WlY.jpg