My always changing nnbs thread

Functional, yes... Attractive, meh... I think painted white would blend better than the black housing.. A lot of four wheelers use those lights.. Bright as tits

Functional, yes... Attractive, meh... I think painted white would blend better than the black housing.. A lot of four wheelers use those lights.. Bright as tits

Got these bc I had to replace my factory housing once because my HID bulb burnt through it and they leak and one of the bulbs some how disappeared. Plus I thought it looked cool. Lol

I thought about doing that. Looks like the housing comes off so Might Plasti dip them white just to see.

Yea my old apartment complex had 3 sets of speed bumps I had to go over everyday to get home or go to work..shit got old real quick lol

KQx2d0w.jpg

Gx42tT4.jpg

WARNING. Plasti dip haters exit now

Did wheels, badges, bowtie, & pillars with a color called anthracite. Added a few coats of gloss on top, probably add more later. Really like how it came out. Sort of like a darker comp grey. Wheels were scratched up so this will hold me off till I can get new rims.

y9yza9ej.jpg

evyba7a2.jpg

umy3agar.jpg

a9y7y3yj.jpg

gyrenuvy.jpg

yparajy8.jpg

4yby2eje.jpg

Dropped my chrome bumper pieces off to get powder coated two days ago.
I finally get rid of one thing plasti dipped but added 5 more lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited: