My 03z-71...still a work in progress

You don't have to be good at taking pics with a truck like that. It does all the work for ya :read: haha but look in James' build at the heads he has that colyn was taking about. Is that like what you want?

sent from your HTC Rezound

Last edited:
My fogs are actually the lightly smoked ones off ebay already, I had some water get in them a long time ago. So actually if I get those headlight and bumper ones will all match.

I would keep the stocker for sure but I guess 10 years outside is too much for them.

Nobody talkes to me anymore but just you...Not complaining! Thanks for the kind words!

Leveled out and ready to tow guys!

P9280002.jpg

I have the same lightly smoked fog lights, do they change the color of your hid's. Its seemed it make my 6k look like a baby blue color

smoked lights are in and resting in silicone right now gonna get installed tomorrow after work...

I got my front gap guards installed only thing left is the rear part. Gonna get those lights back out after work tomorrow!

My REPLACEMENT lights should be in today and I am gonna silicone them and install them tomorrow. Gonna have to do some touch up semi-gloss and then give it a wash. Also give it a quick wax with the americana.

Then a hundred pics! lol

Light have came in today! ALso I forgot that me and the wifey were going hiking this weekend to the mountains. So saturday truck love and pics. that will have to wait till next sat! Might just have to do a quickie after the lights to hold you guys over...