My 03z-71...still a work in progress

OK guys I have a quick question! My headlight and radio having cutting off and right back on radomly (even some times when I cut my blinker on). Also, after last weekend I was on vacation came back and I had to jump start the truck. It has been struggling to crank everyday since (but does). I was watching the amp gauge this morning and it was VERY suddenly moving from 13 - 18 amp back and forth (now obviously I don't watch it every day so might be normal)

What do you guys think it could be?

Do you guys think I MIGHT as well since I have to get one I should go with a higher amp alternator?

I am thinking about going with a SS tailgate cap and getting it painted. Gonna probably get my grill shell repainted as well! That 10 buck paint job has held up awesomely over the last 5 years of being outside too I think.

no going black this time going chrome after these guys! I still have my billet grill and emblem, also the stock tail lights from back when I had chrome before and gonna remove the steps again too!

no going black this time going chrome after these guys! I still have my billet grill and emblem, also the stock tail lights from back when I had chrome before and gonna remove the steps again too!

:better:

If you're changing up the grill and such, it will work well. Definitely buy through SF on eBay though. Sarah is a cool ass person to work with.

How much did you pay for them Devin? I can/am getting the 22x12's for $1,289 shipped. So I definitely wouldn't pay the $1,500 Jeffrey.

How much did you pay for them Devin? I can/am getting the 22x12's for $1,289 shipped. So I definitely wouldn't pay the $1,500 Jeffrey.

I ended up paying $1,480 shipped to alaska. Which is cheap as fuck considering some places want $700 to ship a set of tires to me.

My full total was $1600 after I purchased some other items. She just changed the price of the wheels to $1600, I purchased them, and then she threw all my other stuff in without me having to order through 6 different adds.

I might have to go with something else then!

I think they'd look good. It was a tough choice because I wanted moto 962's but they're back ordered for like 8 weeks. And then hostages are played out, and nutz and mavericks were out of my price range.
Just things to consider

Yeah I am! A migrant converted farm bus had his hazard lights on and I thought he was turning right down a drive. Instead he pulled off a little to make a wide turn to the left.