Marc new LBZ sort of a Build thread

they arent balanced?

well the guy popped them off the beed to take out the sensors,and it has weights on the outside lip that i dont want there, so i am going to get them rebalanced and get stick on weights only.

still not sure weather to run my bfg's i keep thinking its a bad idea cause they are getting old but are still worth something now...i might have already sold my black rims.

put them on the denali wheels and sell the other tires and the black wheels profit!

black rims are already sold for $550 without the tires might only take $450 because its a buddy.

i will make adds for both sets of tires and which ever ones sell first wont go on.

my delema is
A) the new tires are smaller so i can decrank more and they will last longer and will be better on fuel

or

B)put the bfg A/T's on get the same fuel economy as i have now wont be able to de-crank (might even have to crank up more) but i will be able to have traction and drive my truck places other people wont go with their vehicles. oh and this option will look better.

rock the bfg's since you already gotta take them to be balanced

EDIT: not happening tires are starting to crack and are more worn then i thought. will ither be looking for some used 33's or run the goodyears

Last edited:
changed my fuel filter and tranny filter tonight snapped the wire off the bottom of the fuel filter thingy :pissed:

also took off my valance and fogs and cranked the tbars a bit for some more ground clearance for the up coming weekend trip to a mountain lake over logging roads.

I'm glad your excepting donations cause if you were accepting them you'd be sorely disappointed

Sent from my hacked super-nintendo