Making an LBZ Look Halfway Decent on a Teenager's Budget

How much do you guys think my stock wheels and tires on them are worth? They're the steelies with chrome covers. They wheels are immaculate, 2 tires are worn but would pass inspection, and 2 tires are 70-80% tread left and are copper discover ats. Just curious. I was thinking $400-500 with tires

Sent from my Refrigerator

alignment issues? or lack of rotating them and having a heavy motor?

They were purchased long before I had the truck, they're worn a little unevenly from when I had the keys cranked up. The rears were purchased right after I got the truck.

Did the 4hi thingy, worth the $1.49 and 30 seconds lol. Also ordered 4 led 3157 bulbs for my reverse lights and driving lights. $16.99 on fleebay. Hopefully will be a lot brighter because my back window tint is dark as fawk.

Need to order billet grille and finish painting all my shit. Just haven't had a place to do the painting because we are in the process of selling our house/moving.

Also going to buy an amp and build a box for the RE audio sxx-10 that Ryan owes me soon. Will be a slot port box at 35ish hz that will sit on top of the back seat more than likely.

hagyjyse.jpg

Sneak peak

nice !!! how much you pick those up for ?

Hey hey watchugot

Moar pics meow

Uno mas dia :cheeky:

Adapters should be here tomorrow, and the tire that the tire shop fucked up will be done too. Will have pics up ASAP.

They will stick out a lot farther than I wanted, 1" further than stock, and they won't tuck. For now I will put them on with the adapters and if it looks goofy with mexi poke, ill crank the keys up until it has like 1" of lean for now.

The next fun part is getting them to tuck so i can go lower. The rear is easy, should tuck with the 1.5" adapter. The front is a whole other story, won't tuck with adapters. My hubs needs replacing anyway, so the plan is to either buy factory replacement hubs, and machine another set of bolt holes in a 8x180 pattern in the hub and the rotor. Or, if anyone knows if a hub off of an 11-14 HD will bolt into my spindle, that'd be the easiest way to do it. Either way I'm bound and determined to fuckin tuck these LML 20s.

holy shit !!! that looks so good what is the tire size on those rims ?

EDIT: looking for 20" 2500 Denali now

holy shit !!! that looks so good what is the tire size on those rims ?

EDIT: looking for 20" 2500 Denali now

Factory size for the new trucks 265/60/20. I basically stole these from some dumbass redneck fuck