Lets see your Boats and Watercrafts!

Would love to own a boat. Absolutely love being on the water but all friends/parents of friends have either sold all of their boats/jetskis or moved off.

Boats are infinitely better when owned by friends and family

I've said the before, and I will say it again, when you buy a nice boat (not someone else's problem) and maintain it correctly, they are not money pits.

Our rescue boats were used and abused, and I did all the upkeep for 4 years. We didn't get nickel and dimed!

I've said the before, and I will say it again, when you buy a nice boat (not someone else's problem) and maintain it correctly, they are not money pits.

Our rescue boats were used and abused, and I did all the upkeep for 4 years. We didn't get nickel and dimed!

Don't get me wrong I loves boats and have even owned one, I just think they are a bottomless hole in which money is thrown, be it for maintenance, use, or storage and usually those cost aren't cheap

well yeah, if you buy one knowing you can't store it, that is an added expense, but not really the boats fault. Maintenance is rather easy and not expensive. Oil, filters, zincs (for us anyway), antifreeze, grease...same as a car pretty much.