Le slicksierra build thread

Those tails are

rice.png

That's what I did.

:bruh:

CREE LED 80W 9005XS HB3A White 5000K Two Bulb Head Light DRL Replace High Beam | eBay

Tony you are like oatmeal.

And yes I could find 5k bulbs but I think Bryan talking about the new PNP LED bulbs that replace HiD kits. Atleast that's what I was talking about

live from the gutter trash.

Oatmeal? :think:

Any led you buy will be washed out by the hids anyway. Why spend the extra money when you won't have any extra light when the brights are on?

Oatmeal? :think:

Any led you buy will be washed out by the hids anyway. Why spend the extra money when you won't have any extra light when the brights are on?

That's exactly why I have them unplugged lol. If I get a bar and then use the high beam splitter as a trigger for the harness for the bar I will be set lol.

Yeah and I like yours and gregs just this has the solid running light kinda like new f150s which I like a little better than the individual LEDs

I like the smooth looking bracket better, but like my brake/turn better lol do want to see though
ill tell you what, mine are bright as fuck.
Yeah they are. No tint was retarded bright. With tint is normal brightness now lol

Still not sold on em. What's ur brake/turn like. I was thinking I just just run a jumper wire to the lights to make them all one function idk

Still not sold on em. What's ur brake/turn like. I was thinking I just just run a jumper wire to the lights to make them all one function idk

Basically just that. Same format of light, bracket + 2 vertical lines.. But mine they both light up on brakes, and both flash on turn