Le slicksierra build thread

wheels look alright to me. Go set two next to th truck and post a pic for us if you get them.

Fat lazy truck driver I used to work with had those bbs 20s on his silverado.
They are aight for 2hunnit I guess.

Alright some updated pics after the panel install need to get better ones when it's not the middle of the day

fender

ary2utum.jpg

Tailgate

zy7use8y.jpg

Hood

7etygate.jpg

Some definite orange peel

esadesy9.jpg

And all the random shots

bugevu2e.jpg

mepujuse.jpg

a6ereba9.jpg
mu7yda2y.jpg
da7y6ese.jpg
udysagu3.jpg

I'll bump the before pictures post for comparison

I like those wheels :shrug: I've only ever seen them in the 20s but I like them, should look good on there

**didn't realize your paint had gotten that rough. It looks awesome now!

A few of the panel gaps are off, the middle of the fender sticks out from the door and the tailgate is all screwed up. Currently painting the old brackets to swap over since the new ones are screwed up

Last edited:
I like those wheels :shrug: I've only ever seen them in the 20s but I like them, should look good on there

**didn't realize your paint had gotten that rough. It looks awesome now!
Thanks dude ill throw them up against the truck sometime this weekend see how I like them. Are they the best out there, No. but if they look halfway decent or I can make a profit on them I think its a good buy.

And yes sunset pictures and instagram filters can be very deceiving lol

Thanks man it still needs some love. frame paint, fender liners, anew grille, rear bumper, some pdr and a good correction and touch up paint and I'll be satisfied with the exterior.
I just haven't been able to make myself wet sand lol I did recently do my frame, but love the build truck looks stellar man

Orderd a chrome rear bumper today along with some fender liners for the rear. Gf also got me a griots DA polished for my birthday which I'm psyched about gotta order the 5" backing plate and pads and polishes probably gonna go with shine supply for sure

Oooo nice! My buddy bought the polisher not long ago, I'm gonna buy the pads and some CG or SCG stuff here soon to do his wife's black Sequoia. I can't wait to see how well it works so I can do my truck first thing when I get it

It's got more power than the porter cable which I was immediately sold on. Then I watched and read a bunch of reviews online and also noticed it popping up all over instagram on detailers pages and I had to get it.

Was told the 5" pad even kicks the correction power and speed even more and shine supply just resleased a new conpund I may try since the rest of my truck is pretty hammered