le derpamax

Leave valance black, doing like Zach's will look good minus tow hook billet. Took a good bit of convincing for me to get him to CM grille. Wish you'd gotten OE style black housing headlights tho.

Leave valance black, doing like Zach's will look good minus tow hook billet. Took a good bit of convincing for me to get him to CM grille. Wish you'd gotten OE style black housing headlights tho.
i didnt even know his billet hooks :fp: i probably wont to billet grilles either but we'll see when i actually do it and decide from there
I wanna see this cause I would love a lowered duramax
good. you can buy this one when im done with it :crazy:

I want black billet just so my grille and the holes in the bumper match haha. I hacked an 06 grille up to try and put mesh in the bumper, but the mesh is too big to look right in it. :down:

My 03-05 mesh fit in my bumper perfect and then zipped it up nice and tight. Looks perfect.......:shrug:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

old
zuda9a5y.jpg

cleared news
y8y5uqad.jpg
u4yzujyz.jpg

and flip and keys. also got spindles today
vy2yqeve.jpg

poly uca/lca bushings are In aswell

03-05 mesh is different from 06. 06 has honey comb

I know they are different :crazy: I'm running a grille insert out of a NNBS suburban and its a tiny bit different from my 03-05 grill inserts but they are far enough apart and hidden enough you can't tell hardly.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2