Jrluz14's Build

~11.5mpg on 265s for me :okay2: 12 miles each way to work and all back roads, no highway so it kills me.

That commute would be so much more fun from a higher altitude rolling on claws :read:

-Tapajunk

DFW to be on 33" claws, that would be badass. We'll see what happens...whatever doesn't sell within 4 weeks is going on the truck.

Is the stuff on cl? I'm gonna flag for 4 weeks :laugh:

Again, hope everything works out for ya man, let me know if ya need anything. Not sure what I can do, but I'm not too terribly far away haha.

-Tapajunk

Is the stuff on cl? I'm gonna flag for 4 weeks :laugh:

Again, hope everything works out for ya man, let me know if ya need anything. Not sure what I can do, but I'm not too terribly far away haha.

-Tapajunk

Thanks bro :shake:

::bertstare:

christalmighty, who goes that fast in a truck anyways.

dont sell your stuff dude. :emo:....was looking forward to this build so bad.

I am hoping to be close to that 104-107. In the 1/4mile

Jared just start the install already and take up a donation fund for whatever money you might need. I'm sure people would help out

DFW to be on 33" claws, that would be badass. We'll see what happens...whatever doesn't sell within 4 weeks is going on the truck.

That commute would be so much more fun from a higher altitude rolling on claws :read:

-Tapajunk

im on 33" claws, sooo niceeeee.

Jared just start the install already and take up a donation fund for whatever money you might need. I'm sure people would help out

im poor i just spent 2 grand on wheels.

I feel your pain but not nearly as much. Got a few front end mod parts sitting in the garage and waiting to do it all at once. So far so good though!

c6e4c068-ed3b-a095.jpg