In here if you like CARS...........

Only had it in sight for maybe 30-40 seconds but easily one of the most modded cars I've seen in person. Side windows were only about 6" high, hood was buldged, entire body was shaved, and body looked to be sectioned too. Best thing about it was it was lavender with a load of gold pearl. Awesome color for that style car. Had a Forsyth county plate so he lives in the area, hopefully I see it again.

Only had it in sight for maybe 30-40 seconds but easily one of the most modded cars I've seen in person. Side windows were only about 6" high, hood was buldged, entire body was shaved, and body looked to be sectioned too. Best thing about it was it was lavender with a load of gold pearl. Awesome color for that style car. Had a Forsyth county plate so he lives in the area, hopefully I see it again.

I seent that car before. Saw him rolling on 400 a couple times and he's been at the Apple Festival once. Sick car for sure

I was on 400 on my way home, would honestly give a testicle for a car like that. Pretty much holy grail of old school cruisers.

Damn now yalls got me wanting to see pictures of it :okay:

Picture this
23693730001_large.jpg

but lower, chopped more, about 4-6" taken out of the body and close to this color.

sideshot-1.jpg