In here if you like CARS...........

2014 regal gs are supposedly awd like the concept said they were going to be. wouldn't mind having one, to bad the awd wont start till 2014. wouldn't buy brand new.
2014-Buick-Regal-GS-front-three-quarters.jpg

:bleh:

2014 regal gs are supposedly awd like the concept said they were going to be. wouldn't mind having one, to bad the awd wont start till 2014. wouldn't buy brand new.
2014-Buick-Regal-GS-front-three-quarters.jpg

The euro spec one has been awd this whole time. Our stupid ass market over here gets the dumbed down fwd garbage. But yeah wouldn't mind that, although I'm sure a bit pricier than a lot of other vehicles I'd consider first.

nice looking buick minus the homo grey dimples on the front grille.

Looks like a Cruze with a dif clip :imo:

I think you're confused with the smaller Buick Verano which is more similar to Cruze. The Regal is bigger.

Ah, seems they are all just world market cars. I just wiki'ed it. From all over the place! Delta II platform or something

im not even sure if the 2014's have awd. I just saw that rumor online. regardless, as far as im aware these aren't very common cars. kind of hard to get a hold of. from what I saw on buick's website, they're starting at 37k. fuck that. I used one can be got for like 22-25k