In here if you like CARS...........

uh...I'm pretty sure the 6.7 cummins can't touch a powerstroke. LML, yeah...I can see that. I had a 6.7 Cummins, and my 6.0 PSD is way faster. I've driven a 6.7 PSD, and it runs circles around my 6.0.

Stock vs stock? They just did a comparison of a 2014 f450 vs a ram 3500 and the ram beat it's ass in every category.

Esp in downhill braking. The Ford Driver was constantly In the brakes because the turbo brake couldn't keep the truck at a reasonable speed

sugeba9a.jpg

Sent from my b hole

:lol: Just patiently waiting for winter to be over and pull her out of storage.

I also miss your NBS, was a clean bish.

Maybe once I'm rolling in the 81 I won't miss it too much lol. Do want a ram air but a white one. Cammed with a stall and baby turbo.

Sent from my b hole

Stock vs stock? They just did a comparison of a 2014 f450 vs a ram 3500 and the ram beat it's ass in every category.

Esp in downhill braking. The Ford Driver was constantly In the brakes because the turbo brake couldn't keep the truck at a reasonable speed

can't speak much for the 2014's, but my 07 Ram 6.7 Cummins vs my 04 Ford 6.0 PSD, hands down the Ford takes it. My Ram was also a 6 speed, that might be partly why. Both trucks were also tuned to similar specs.

That comparison is also not really fair. Maybe a Ram 4500 vs a F450 would have evened things up. the 450/4500 and 550/5500 trucks are also de-tuned as they are built more for work horses. I know the Cummins 6.7 in 07 era was 350hp in a 2500/3500 pickup but in a Cab and Chassis model they drop to 305hp. I'm pretty sure a F350 6.7 PSD would be way better competition to a Ram 3500