In here if you like CARS...........

same.

i almost bought the lexus variant. sc2000 or whatever the fuck it was before i bought my subaru from my buddy. however. it wouldnt have been a practical vehicle for my 600 miles a week i was putting on/

Somebody say supra? My buddy's wife has the teal one (he custom painted it, it's got some Uber rare body kit that's been slightly modded, it's twinned IIRC), her dad has the red one
113316eff431c25b8049fb3f898796dc.jpg

6c3acb9c98f4d2e3af8e7b123183d143.jpg

She also has the blue 3000gt that's a 100% FF1 era show car. Was in FF1 or 2, can't remember and his 68 Camaro on 17" rallyes
886248e89946f437577f68dad92dd955.jpg

d5f440dae92ede0607cea371220cc26b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Supras are twin turbo from the factory. but holy fuck i would drive both of those. i love that 3000gt. i always wanted one. it doesnt even look bad. but I always backed out of it because in the end its basically a dodge stealth.

edit. i looked again at that teal and red and damn i like them both. i love the depth of the red, but the uniqueness of the teal.

Supras are twin turbo from the factory. but holy fuck i would drive both of those. i love that 3000gt. i always wanted one. it doesnt even look bad. but I always backed out of it because in the end its basically a dodge stealth.

edit. i looked again at that teal and red and damn i like them both. i love the depth of the red, but the uniqueness of the teal.

Not all supras are twinned from the factory, some were singles. But this is a true twin car. Now that I think about it tho, I remember they upgraded it to an aftermarket single kit but kept all the factory twin stuff. But IMO on the 3000. It isn't a VR4 or anything, she's looking for one to swap all that stuff onto. The teal was just a custom mix he picked out, he did all the bodywork and paint himself. The red car is a custom PPG candy. They're both gorgeous

Fuck me I forgot about the outlier supras. All the time in my mind I just go for the twin turbo ones. That's the only one way I'd want one. Why idk. Call me crazy

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

dnw something thats made to go in a straight line. like cool bro you went real fast, but now do it through the woods up a mountain and ill be impressed.

i guess i just like stuff that goes in dirt. lol.

rally ftmfw

literally looks like the camaro a couple people were trying to talk me into buying. would love single turbo stock body supra on CCW's, but that camaro is so clean.

dnw something thats made to go in a straight line. like cool bro you went real fast, but now do it through the woods up a mountain and ill be impressed.

i guess i just like stuff that goes in dirt. lol.

rally ftmfw

:plsgo:

Lemme know when your rally car can run a 8 sec 1/4 mile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk