In here if you like CARS...........

cf6ae7f96091d46ac15b2c12f6d7764c.jpg
99fc44b93283d6a457acd4177ed66995.jpg

dfw all those.

pretty sure i have a big poster of jrs camaro somewhere, need to find it and hang it in my garage. one of my favorite cars

dfw all those.

pretty sure i have a big poster of jrs camaro somewhere, need to find it and hang it in my garage. one of my favorite cars

Me too, it's a group of friends from Cali. Camaro belongs to bowtie_garage on insta and other are his boys.

Do want a big poster of Jr's camaro to hang in the shop. Been trying to collect some stuff to hang in my dads place and just move over to mine when I get one lol

Would not give any testi for 2nd gen. Would only give part of scrotum. Testi reserved for 1st gen yenko

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I'm with Tony, 2nd Gen split bumpers are mo betta than 1st gens. Although would still like a 67, but only a 67

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Would not give any testi for 2nd gen. Would only give part of scrotum. Testi reserved for 1st gen yenko

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I already have two kids, not having any more. Don't need both anyway. :cheeky:

Don't really care for 1st gen at all, they are nice and all but see way too many of them and they are overdone :imo:

I'm with Tony, 2nd Gen split bumpers are mo betta than 1st gens. Although would still like a 67, but only a 67

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

:mein: