In here if you like CARS...........

Wings like that weren't cool when the fast and the furious came out in 2001 and they aren't cool today :lol:

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Meh, not a fan of the R35's or the R8's.

I'd rather daily this GTR:

Hakosuka-01.jpg

I want a 70's GTR so bad lol.

Depending on which would be cheaper, either an RB swap or an LS/T56

I couldn't bring myself to stick an LSx in there lol. It would have to be an RB26 if anything at all.

Honestly, I'd rather keep the stock drivetrain and just enjoy cruising around in it.

I want a 70's GTR so bad lol.

Depending on which would be cheaper, either an RB swap or an LS/T56
N/a lsx/t56 imfo
Id still take a c6z or a c7 over most other cars though.
Yes please. Honestly if I won the lottery tomorrow, one of the very first purchased I'd make is a ctsv sedan or wagon for my daily. c6 or c7z would definitely be towards the top of the list aswell. Everything else would pretty much be bagged classics. Lol

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I couldn't bring myself to stick an LSx in there lol. It would have to be an RB26 if anything at all.

Honestly, I'd rather keep the stock drivetrain and just enjoy cruising around in it.

The funny thing is, EVERY TIME I build one in Forza, I can't LS swap it, always RB26 and AWD lol

This is still one of the best things on the net.

mark my words, I will go to Japan for the Yokohama hotrod show and visit Paradise Road.

Looks like 2017 is the date

another awesome video from Japan

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

only Skyline id ever want is a Hakosuka

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like 2017 is the date

another awesome video from Japan

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

only Skyline id ever want is a Hakosuka
:mynga:

Japan trip 2017? That's awesome dude. It's on the top of my list for international places to go.

Last edited by a moderator: