In here if you like CARS...........

That poor impala, could they have chosen worse wheels?

Id like to say no but I'm sure where there's a will there's a way.

That blue and cream Auburn just sitting there like excuse me while I just be classy AF

Definitely cool to see in person. Could tell who owned them just by seeing them walk around, was a older father and son looking like they stepped out of 30-40's golf magazine lol

That's awesome

Looked just like this but different colors lol

c1708a51f1ff4fa23aa879b7e5581fb9.jpg

:hng: So many sick cars Chris. I really need to get the c10 running on the cheap so I can at least enjoy it. Small block/auto/power steering/brakes/mild drop/wheels and tires and roll it. Do the LS and handling shit later

Sent from Tapatwat

:hng: So many sick cars Chris. I really need to get the c10 running on the cheap so I can at least enjoy it. Small block/auto/power steering/brakes/mild drop/wheels and tires and roll it. Do the LS and handling shit later

Sent from Tapatwat

Definitely were some superrrr nice rides there!

I agree and feel the same way at times. If my car weren't already gutted drivetrain wise Id have just got it running to have it running while I saved for the rest of the stuff, now just going to LS swap and do suspension/gauges and vintage air out the gate to cruise it then worry about paint/body/interior/wheels/building motor and all a little at a time minus the rust that needs to be addressed right now. Once I get my RN a car fund will be made as well as majorrrrr progress.

Sent from Tapatwat

Buddy I work with has a 82 C10 with a mild 305 in it, he's built a LS for it and will be installing it around the end of November. Will probably be selling the 305................

:troll:

kind of into donk lately

donk_with_26_forgiato_rasoios_by_rapcity45.jpg

Never would have thought you would be into donks lol. I can appreciate them for sure. I've seen some that were really badass and others that are junk just like any other part of the car/truck scene.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Yeah the donk scene really is either one end of the spectrum or the other. Most I see are absolute shit with solid suspension made out of square tubing and tired ass 305s or 4.6s that clatter like hell but there are a few legit ones with real suspension/drive train combos I can respect

Sent from Tapatwat

Every donk I've seen has been a pile of shit with a good paint job wrapping it and some wheels that are worth more than the car

I came across a page on ig at one point that had some crazy ones. Several turbo ls swaps and t56s. Iirc one of them ran low 11s on like 26s lol.

There's a video somewhere of like a 75 caprice (I think) hauling ass down a road on 26s. I think it had a blown LS2 or something

Sent from Tapatwat

kind of into donk lately

donk_with_26_forgiato_rasoios_by_rapcity45.jpg

I came across a page on ig at one point that had some crazy ones. Several turbo ls swaps and t56s. Iirc one of them ran low 11s on like 26s lol.

There's a video somewhere of like a 75 caprice (I think) hauling ass down a road on 26s. I think it had a blown LS2 or something

Sent from Tapatwat
This page usually posts nothing but clean ass cars with big motors.

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=141110739366675&tsid=0.9160343613475561&source=typeahead

I'd rock the hell out of most of them. Go down to the video posted on Sept 29th of Terminator

Last edited:
Local Cadillac dealership has an ATS-V. So sick..

BAFE1E05-DD53-4918-A1E6-41FEFF35193B.jpg

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

Now if only it sat like this...

1973326_10152269958013754_355181309_o.jpg

1964918_10152281118193754_914997066_n.jpg

So I went poking around the Ford dealer today... (I know, can it)

Someone talk me out of one of the new mustangs...I need one, bad.

:hmm::chin::worship: