In here if you like CARS...........

Oh, second one no doubt. All three are great but you gotta get the corkscrew one

I wanna test my knowledge of the track, 1st one looks like coming onto the front stretch out of the last corner, and the 3rd one looks like you're coming out of turn 3?

Last edited:
i cant wait until after this summer, should have enough money to get a house/place of rent with a garage and build a scca car or something of that nature. all about handling and light weight. probably could strip an ls1 camaro down and put some top quality suspension/tires on it to turn on a dime get that dialed in and all id need to do is basic motor maintenance and just basic stuff since it would already have enough power.

Oh, second one no doubt. All three are great but you gotta get the corkscrew one

I wanna test my knowledge of the track, 1st one looks like coming onto the front stretch out of the last corner, and the 3rd one looks like you're coming out of turn 3?

1st one is Turn 3, Photo taken from the north side of the tire bridge. the 3rd one is coming out of turn 11 IIRC, the concrete wall gives it away.

Gonna have to agree. Second one looks awesome.

10-4 Agreed, There are a few more of the corkscrew, I'll track them down and post them up.

i cant wait until after this summer, should have enough money to get a house/place of rent with a garage and build a scca car or something of that nature. all about handling and light weight. probably could strip an ls1 camaro down and put some top quality suspension/tires on it to turn on a dime get that dialed in and all id need to do is basic motor maintenance and just basic stuff since it would already have enough power.

Do it. :shake: it's one of the best sports I've ever gotten involved with.

Well damn lol. Never been there, just guessing from video games and watching on tv. The Monterey historics are on mine and dad's bucket list tho. Wish we could afford to go racing, maybe one of these days I'll make enough

1st one is Turn 3, Photo taken from the north side of the tire bridge. the 3rd one is coming out of turn 11 IIRC, the concrete wall gives it away.

10-4 Agreed, There are a few more of the corkscrew, I'll track them down and post them up.

Do it. :shake: it's one of the best sports I've ever gotten involved with.

i did the parking lot autocross at college my truck when it was stock and beat a buncha people in my class lol. was jesty.

I'm surprised you didn't try to push a miata on him :rofl:

for courses like that he is on its the most balanced cars you can get to run in something like that. between that and the porshe cayman that race in the continental tire sport tuner series they basically clean house.

7c1b6711784c1793db7e0f3489ff04bc.jpg