In here if you like CARS...........

48k is a lot of money for a very ugly designed car with only 430hp, as much as I hate mustangs, I like the last bodystyle. A G8 buddy just traded his in on a 2011 Roush Stg 2. Although his G8 was busted and needed a ton of work. I think he is all giddy because it's newer and not as shitty of condition. I think it will wear off, he's already mentioned how douchey they forums and fb groups are.

I agree, 48k is alotta dough for the car. I think it should be around $38-40k topped out. But with all the new safety shit, blind spot monitoring, lane sensing, etc that technology bullshit adds up. And makes society dumber and makes worse drivers. Don't even get me started on all that "driver assist" bullfuckingshit.

Styling is definitely love it or hate it, I'm surprised I like it so much. But I will be the first to admit, Mustang forums and fb groups are gay as fucking aids. That's why I was still over here all the time even without a truck for 3 years. Tell him to join up here, we're a much better crowd and I can talk mustang with him if he needs help or suggestions lol

3aeb5e623f6f60d323df501def494339.jpg
rofl yesssssss

Haven't seen it yet, but I've only really been in the main hall (and still haven't seen it all) and the parking lot near our hotel. There's 3 other halls plus tents outside and several acres of parking lot full lol

Sent from Tapatwat