Huck's 2006 Sierra Crew

something like 30. 34 from mount to mount

If he mounted behind grille it would work. Where mine is 21.5" is max.

I think I'm gonna have to pass on it, like Tony said it's too big to go in the valence and I'm planning on one of those sunk in cut out billet grilles so it wouldn't really work with that

someone say 30" light bars behind the grill?????

20140906_214129_LLS_zpsefwod4x6.jpg

20140423_185054_zpserxrbadq.jpg

IMG_20140501_194721_zps7wrgebbs.jpg

Damn, that does look pretty good. If it'll work with the billet grille I pick, I might have to reconsider. Colormatching's not gonna happen though, we went to look at that truck last night and it was a rolling POS so my buddy passed on it. Even if he had bought it I wouldn't have wanted the stuff, the tows were power/signal but the power adjustment didn't work and none of the painted stuff had been cared for at all so it was all shitty.

Yup. Gonna do mirrors and handles for sure. Think I'm gonna keep the chrome front tho, I liked the all white but at the same time it was meh

Sent from TapaTwat

cutout billet that's sunk back looks more factory imo because you cant see the ends of the separate billet bars. I don't like the fluch mount grilles on gmc because there's so many ends to the bars, plus it's hard to clean around that and ends up looking shitty after a while

Idk, I just think grilles in general belong sunk in some. Flush doesn't look bad per se, just meh IMO. Factory or aftermarket. It's supposed to be set behind the outer ring/trim/whatever