How to: How to make a Foam Cannon

Word^ I'm waiting for smith to send me his foam gun for my birthday due to how broke I am

Haha, just read this. Actually have it with my travel stuff for when I wash my truck other places or when I wash my g/f's car at her house.

Did lol at the video posted. Didn't even think about it when I filmed it, was just trying to wash my truck and show how well it worked real fast :shrug:

bad ass chris. just don't wanna use a pressure washer everytime I wash my car. but that fucker puts out some serious foam.

bad ass chris. just don't wanna use a pressure washer everytime I wash my car. but that fucker puts out some serious foam.

Thanks man, definitely puts out some serious foam. I really didn't want to either but just suck it up and do it now. Lol.

thats the only reason why i stick with my gilmore foam gun, i hate breaking out the pressure washer.

I kept my other foam gun as well in case the power washer didn't start or I was lazy one day lol

I don't have a seprate gun for the foam canon but I put a quick connect on it and works well. It takes about 30 sec to switch from the fan jets to the foam cannon.

I don't have a seprate gun for the foam canon but I put a quick connect on it and works well. It takes about 30 sec to switch from the fan jets to the foam cannon.

I had thought about doing that but I enjoy having the smaller gun, if you're trying to save cash that way would definitely be the way to go.

Foam cannon is still working great. If you have a power washer you should definitely get one. People definitely rubber neck and stare when they drive by and I'm washing with this thing.
qupyru8a.jpg